ETTA Plumbing can help you to comply with your legal obligations as a landlord in Derby or across Derbyshire, with our comprehensive gas safety inspections. Our Gas Safe registered heating engineers can issue gas safety certificates and offer specialist advice and guidance if your gas systems require repairs or maintenance.
Gas Safe registered inspectors
Whether you rent part or all of your property, landlords are under a legal obligation to ensure all gas appliances and pipework are inspected every 12 months. Your gas safety certificate is proof of an inspection by a Gas Safe registered heating engineer and is also required by letting agents.
A regular landlord gas safety inspection includes:
- Helping you comply with your annual landlord check
- Checking appliances for gas tightness (gas pressure) test
- Check standing and working gas pressure
- Check burner pressure/gas rate
- Check ventilation access
- Test any flue or chimney to ensure safety
- Check flame failure devices are operational
- Check stability brackets are stable and effective
- Investigate unsafe operation and report if necessary
ETTA Plumbing is happy to perform gas safety inspections for multiple properties and enter into contracts with landlords to carry out all gas safety checks when needed.
Quality repairs for gas safety
If your gas inspection brings to light a problem with your boiler or heating system, there’s no need to worry. ETTA will provide you with a competitive no-obligation quote for all the work that’s needed, and if you want to go ahead with the necessary work. We aim to fix all faults efficiently, permanently and without disruption. Our experience with a range of heating systems means we can deliver first-class repairs that will keep your system working safely and efficiently.