Get quick, efficient and effective plumbing repairs in Derby and across Derbyshire, with the experienced and qualified team here at ETTA Plumbing. No job is too large or small for our team, so don’t hesitate to give us a call today. Whether it’s an emergency or a minor repair, we’ll provide first-class solutions at a highly competitive price.
Experienced plumbing engineers
Whether you have a clear understanding of the problem or no idea at all, ETTA Plumbing engineers have the experience to diagnose the most complex of problems and carry out the necessary plumbing repairs.
The most common plumbing repair jobs include:
- Blocked toilets. Sometimes due to nappies, sanitary items or paper towels being flushed down the toilet.
- Noisy pipes. Either due to a) a faulty ball valve vibrating in the pipe; or b) water hammer through worn float valves or inadequately clipped pipework.
- Leaky taps. Worn fittings or washers require replacement or adjustment.
Repair costs include fault finding and repair work. All plumbing repairs undertaken within your property are covered by our insurance policy. Contact us for more details.
Emergency call outs
If you are unable to stop a leak, or you have one of the following plumbing problems, then you should call ETTA Plumbing immediately:
- Leaking pipes and fittings
Causes could include the laying of pipeline, jointing, internal pressure, aggressive water, characteristic of soil, handling and storage of pipes or extreme temperature changes.
- Blocked drains/waste pipework
Poorly installed pipework can cause blockages. Food and fat build up over time reduce the efficiency of the waste system.
- Frozen pipes
Reduce the risk of burst pipes by fitting insulation to the pipework.
- Overflowing toilet
Pipes becoming clogged with waste can lead to water filling the bowl and the possibility of overflowing.
- Defective water heater
Common problems are water leaks, no hot water or a noisy water heater.